Our team helps food companies to create, expand or relocate their business in Europe.
The food industry is a thriving sector in terms of product innovation and investment in Europe. Many promising market segments related to organic products, snacking, etc. are growing fast.
The choice of the location for food-manufacturing units depends on several key criteria:
- Existing premises meeting food industry standards or availability of industrial land
- Industry-specific criteria: effluent treatment, fluid and energy management, site security, cross-contamination control, etc.
- Proximity of a food-related ecosystem and university programmes for HR
- Existing technological platforms, test centres, resource centres (CRITT...)
- Secure environment
- Incentives for investment and job creation
Our expertise in the European food industry allows us to advise you on the best location for your company depending on your specific needs.
Find the Right Location for your Food Company
invest-HUB.org has many available food production premises in Europe. We also advise companies whilst conducting feasibility studies, in partnership with local authorities.
Given the industry’s specific needs, food production companies may choose to build a new site when existing premises don't match their needs. Our food industry expert will give business owners advice to identify the right location and investment model:
- Privately renting or buying a building which meets food industry standards
- Renting a cell in a food industry incubator
- Property leaseback with a public institution in order to build a customized manufacturing unit
Our expertise and our networks will enable us to provide you with the best available solutions in different areas in Europe, free of charge.
invest-HUB.org offers many solutions for setting up food manufacturing sites throughout Europe.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact invest-HUB.org: +33 434 221 242 or firstname.lastname@example.org