INtech Tenerife, science and technology park
The INtech Tenerife science and technology park was created in 2006 and is in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, on the island of Tenerife in the Canary Islands in the Atlantic Ocean.
The main objectives of this park are:
- To create innovative spaces to encourage the exchange of knowledge and technologies between research centres and companies
- To promote, develop and commercialise companies in Tenerife
- To offer services for the creation and development of innovative technological businesses
- To commit to foreign investment in innovation and technology
Location and accessibility of the park
The INtech Tenerife Park is in proximity to the TF-2 and TF-5 regional motorways which will allow you to easily get around the island of Tenerife. Also, public transport allows you to reach not only the island’s other cities, but also continental Spain and different countries in Europe and Africa.
- 10 minutes from Las Mantecas tram station (line L1)
- 15 minutes from Tenerife Norte airport
- 20 minutes from Santa Cruz de Tenerife port
About the INtech park in Tenerife
The science and technology park INtech has different business incubators where innovative technological start-ups and companies can set up in order to benefit from a dynamic and modern ecosystem.
The HQ of the park is at INtech Tenerife, which offers offices for the management of the park, offices for rent, a restaurant service and common spaces like training rooms and meeting rooms.
This building has three units dedicated to accommodating large companies such as multinational corporations.
Located at the central campus of La Laguna University, this business incubator has a total area of 1,647.09m2 and can accommodate technological and innovative companies.
At the south end of the park, near Franco de Granadilla port, this business park has 300,000m2 of space to accommodate companies dedicated to renewable energies, the environment, the earth, and space.
At the heart of the Darsena Innovaparq, this incubator is spread over 3 floors and is for innovative start-ups dedicated to activities in the maritime and port sectors.
At the heart of the Darsena Innovaparq, this coworking space for rent is ideal for independent professionals or entrepreneurs.
Companies already set up in the park
Many companies have chosen this park from which to develop their activities in a dynamic ecosystem:
- Arquimea Group
- EvoSocial SOFT
- Gateway TIC
- IAC Instituto de Astrofisica de Canarias
- ACCUMULA ENERGY
- NOLOGY STUDIO