|Type of property industrial properties|
|Chartres-de-Bretagne (Ille-et-Vilaine), France|
|Business sector Industry, Environmental industry|
Description of the property
La Janais: Empowering Industrial Excellence with Low Carbon Footprint
As one of the largest business parks in Brittany, La Janais is dedicated to building an Industrial Excellence Hub focused on the future. Its mission is to support the growth and transformation of industrial companies that prioritize ecological and societal transitions.
With an optimal geographical location, the La Janais site is easily accessible by car, bike, and foot, and is also well-served by bus and rail. Furthermore, it's conveniently located less than 2 kilometers from Rennes Bretagne airport, the largest platform in the Grand Ouest for express messaging and freight, which also handles international traffic. The business park's proximity to the ports of Saint-Nazaire, Saint-Malo, and Le Havre makes it a truly multimodal site for developing companies.
Offering flexible industrial plots of land for sale
Entrepreneurs looking to join a vibrant and dynamic industrial network can take advantage of the 23 hectares available at the La Janais business park. Parcel divisions can be made to meet all industrial land requirements, providing land tailored to the needs of future site occupants.
Promoting sustainable industry and a better future
The La Janais site has been designed to encourage innovation and unite companies seeking to tackle the challenges of tomorrow and promote major transitions. It focuses on two main themes:
- Sustainable mobility
Building on its strong automotive production activities, the La Janais site aims to foster the emergence of new, decarbonized modes of transportation that complement traditional modes of transportation and are better suited to new types and modalities of travel.
- Sustainable building
As a real testing ground, the La Janais business park seeks to facilitate the development of new processes that serve construction and promote innovation in buildings in an eco-friendly manner, capable of being replicated on a large scale.
Providing tailored support for entrepreneurs seeking industrial land for sale
The goal is to create a thriving ecosystem dedicated to sustainable industry by fostering collaboration between sectors. Our approach addresses all the challenges faced by project leaders, including:
- Site location: La Janais offers modular land with excellent transportation links, as well as industrial services such as "location engineering," real estate pooling, technological equipment, and dedicated expertise.
- Aid engineering: La Janais support extends to searching for financing and subsidy applications.
- Human resources: La Janais offers
- HR services and tailored training to meet the needs of current and future occupants, including recruitment and skills development.
- Industrial innovation: The Resource Building houses sectoral experts, equipment, and skills in industrial process engineering. It serves as an incubator, a nursery, and a business hotel, hosting workshops and promoting synergies between stakeholders.
- Environment: We provide "facility management" to future buyers and occupants of the site, sharing best practices and know-how in industrial ecology and circular economy.
- Sustainable development certification Yes
- Multimodality Road Train Air
- Roof insulation Yes
- Controlled temperature Not defined
- Broadband Internet Optical fibre
- Classified facility ICPE
Access to the area
- Motorways < 20 min.
- Regional trains, tramway and metro < 20 min.
- High-speed trains < 20 min.
- Airport < 20 min.
- International airport < 20 min.
- Public transport in the area Yes
- Type of property industrial properties
- Last update 22/06/2023
- Public properties Only Yes
- General condition of the property renovated
- Land Acreage 25000.00 m2
- Minimum area 10.00 m2
- Maximum area 25000.00 m2
- availability date 20/04/2023