Industrial and logistic activity zone in the Ile-de-France region
The Tertre de Montereau business park is an industrial, logistics and tertiary sector business park located in the immediate vicinity of Montereau-sur-le-Jard in the Île-de-France region.
Accessibility of the business park
The zone is located in the commune of Montereau-sur-le-Jard and has excellent accessibility:
- Roads and motorways: intersection of the A5, A5b, A105 and A104
- RER D at Sénart (15 minutes)
- Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle (55 minutes) and Paris-Orly (45 minutes) airports
Characteristics of the business park
The business park offers several plots of industrial and logistics land for purchase, for a total surface area of 10 hectares.
The plots are all serviced, buildable and equipped with fibre optic.
Aid for the installation of employees
- Exemption from the tax for the creation of premises in the Ile-de-France region because it is in District 4.
- Exemption from Territorial Economic Contribution (CET) for Young Innovative Companies (JEI)
The Minister of the Economy, Finance and Recovery has selected this business park as a "ready to use industrial site" as part of the Territoires d'Industrie programme. This business park is conducive to the installation of new industrial activities within a reliable and controlled timeframe.
Would you like to know more about the Territoires d'industrie label? Read our article: