Why set up your company in Brussels
Setting up your company in Brussels, Belgium
The Brussels-Capital Region offers you the ideal conditions to guarantee your company’s expansion in Europe. Only 1 hour 20 minutes from Paris and less than 2 hours from Amsterdam and Cologne, Brussels benefits from a central position in Europe:
- Favourable rent prices and a unique aid to rent or purchase business premises for your activity.
- The service “Brussels Business Welcome Package” allows companies to benefit for free during 3 years from a working space and a tailor-made accompaniment.
- Unlimited exemption from social charges for the first employee and substantial reduction for the next five workers.
Finding the right location for your company in Brussels
Business parks and commercial real estate in Brussels
The numerous business parks, technology parks and business incubators in Brussels provide optimum conditions for your company’s development:
- The Business park “MediaPark” in Brussels is designed for innovative companies working in the field of events and leisure activities. An innovation platform is also available for the audio-visual sector.
Logistic companies often choose the Port of Brussels for its unique location along the Brussels-Charleroi Canal. The port houses almost 200 companies of various activity sectors (construction, logistics, oil products and so on).
Brussels’ rent prices are among the most attractive in Europe:
- Rent price of open-plan offices: from 98 €/m² to 195€/m²/year
- Rent price of offices in Brussels/Laeken: 252€/m²/year
- Rent price of commercial properties near the city centre: 84€/m²/year
Commercial properties for every business:
International companies in Brussels
Leading companies and large groups in Brussels
- The Brussels region hosts a large number of businesses: Intuitim, Xelink-Communicare, MoveUp, Zebra Academy, FamiDesk, Awell and Kisano.
- Leading firms and environmental activities projects: Box Bunny, Fais-le toi-même (FLTM), Le Boentje Café, Mon Cafetier.
- ICT and web development companies: Semetis, Digital Advice Group, A6 EUROPE, AJCOM, ALGOL SPRL and so on.